Hello everyone! Today I bring to you my current foundation routine. This is how I'm doing my makeup daily and if I want to pick it up a notch I will add eyeliner, mascara and lipstick; but normally when I want something quick and presentable this is what I go for :) Hope you like it! Enjoy.
For the list of products and brushes I used just click in "Mas Información" or "Read more".
Products Used: (in order of appereance)
- Primer by Hard Candy in "Sheer Envy"
- Lipbalm by Noya in "Cherry"
- ColorStay Whipped foundation by Revlon in "160 Rich Ginger"
- Concealer Age Defying by Revlon in "04 Medium Deep"
- Powder Nearly Naked by Revlon in "030 Medium"
- Bronzer by Pixi in "Summertime"
- Highlighter by the Balm in "Mary Lou Manizer"
- Blush by Palladio in "Chocolait"
Brushes Used: (in order if appereance)
- Real Techniques "Buffing brush"
- Sigma Beuty "Tapered Kabuki F86"
- The Balm "Powder to the people" brush.
- Real Techniques "Powder brush"
- Real Techniques "Duo-fiber contour" brush
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) "Bronzing" brush