(ENG) Foundation Routine!

Hello everyone! Today I bring to you my current foundation routine. This is how I'm doing my makeup daily and if I want to pick it up a notch I will add eyeliner, mascara and lipstick; but normally when I want something quick and presentable this is what I go for :) Hope you like it! Enjoy.

For the list of products and brushes I used just click in "Mas Información" or "Read more".




Products Used: (in order of appereance)
  • Primer by Hard Candy in "Sheer Envy"
  • Lipbalm by Noya in "Cherry"
  • ColorStay Whipped foundation by Revlon in "160 Rich Ginger"
  • Concealer Age Defying by Revlon in "04 Medium Deep"
  • Powder Nearly Naked by Revlon in "030 Medium"
  • Bronzer by Pixi in "Summertime"
  • Highlighter by the Balm in "Mary Lou Manizer"
  • Blush by Palladio in "Chocolait"

Brushes Used: (in order if appereance)
  • Real Techniques "Buffing brush"
  • Sigma Beuty "Tapered Kabuki F86"
  • The Balm "Powder to the people" brush.
  • Real Techniques "Powder brush"
  • Real Techniques "Duo-fiber contour" brush
  • ELF (eyes, lips, face) "Bronzing" brush

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario