Hi everybody! Today I bring to you a bright makeup tutorial; I'm in love with this look and how it turned out!
I hope you like it too! and If you do and decide to give it a try, please share your pictures with me through my social network pages and use the hash-tag "#Makeupbyalex_" (with the underscore "_" at the end) so I can find your picture easily!
Enjoy and thank you for everything♥
For a complete list of products and brushes used click on: "Mas información" or "Read more".
Products Used: (in order of appearance)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer
- MAC Cosmetics "Soft Brown" eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Electric Palette:
- Thrash eyeshadow
- Too Faced Glitter Glue
- The Balm Nude-Tude palette:
- Sultry eyeshadow
- Sleek eyeshadow
- Serious eyeshadow
- Snobby eyeshadow
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro liquid eyeliner
- Milani Liquid Eye eyepencil in "01 Black"
- Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) eyebrow kit in "Medium"
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara in "Clear"
- NYX lipliner in "836 Bloom"
- Milani lipstick in "11 Fruit Punch"
Brushes Used: (in order of appearance)
- Sigma Tapered Blending brush "E40"
- Urban Decay Electric palette brush
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) "Defying eye" brush
- Unknown Sonia Kashuk brush
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) "Contour" brush
- BH Cosmetics flat brush
- MAC Cosmetics "214" brush
- Tweezerman eyelash curler
- BH Cosmetics Spooly brush
- Real Techniques "Brow" brush