Hello beauties! I'm in love of how this makeup tutorial came up! Since Fall its around the corner I decided to create a makeup perfect for that season and better yet so simple and using only drugstore products!
So, I hope you like it and as always you decide to recreate it! and if you do please don't forget to use the hash-tag #makeupbyalex_ with the underscore ("_") at the end so I can see your pictures!
For a complete list of products and brushes used, click on "Más información" or "Read more".
Products Used: (in order of appearance)
- Maybelline Color tattoo in "250 Nude Pink" (I think this one is limited edition. Sorry!)
- Wet n Wild palette in "Knock on wood"
- Crease color
- Eyelid color
- Wet n Wild palette in "Walking on Eggshells"
- Browbone color
- Jordana Color envy waterproof liquid liner in "02 Brown Desire"
- NYX Slide on eyeliner pencil in "SL 15 Brown Perfection"
- L'oréal Revitalift Miracle Blur
- Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation in "160 Rich Ginger"
- Maybeline Instant Age Rewind in "02 Light Pale"
- Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in "001 Translucent"
- Pixi bronzer in "Summertime"
- Wet n Wild blush in "Heather Silk"
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) eyebrow kit in "Medium"
- Maybeline Great Lash mascara in "Clear"
- Maybeline the Rocket volume mascara in "Blackest Black"
- Wet n Wild Fergie collection lashes in "Tease"
- DUO lash glue in "Dark Tone"
- Jordana lipliner in "Tawny"
- NYX lipstic in "565" or "B52"
Brushes Used: (in order of appearance)
- Real Techniques "Base shadow" brush
- BH Cosmetics "Flat shader" brush
- Sonia Kashuk "No. 20" brush
- Real Techniques "Accent" brush
- Real Techniques "Expert" brush
- Sigma beauty "Tapered Kabuki F86" brush
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) "Kabuki" brush
- Sonia Kashuk "No. 24" brush
- BH Cosmetics "Angled Blush" brush
- Real Techniques "Duo-Fiber face" brush
- Real Techniques "Brow" brush
- Tweezerman eyelash curler
- Tweezerman tweezers