Hi everyone!! Today I bring to you a tutorial inspired in Fergie. It is not an actual replication of the makeup though; what I did was taking the colors and the shape of the makeup and give it my own touch but I need to credit my inspiration don't I?
I hope you all like it and decided to recreate it! If you do please share your pictures with me on either of my social medias (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter) using the hash-tag "#Makeupbyalex_" (with the underscore "_" at the end).
Remember you can use whatever you want, you can change whatever you'd like to make it suit your face and style and you can do whatever you want with it! Makeup its a form of art so express yourself!
For a complete list of products and brushes used click on: "Mas información" or "Read more".
Products Used: (in order of appearance)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer
- Kat Von D High Voltage eye primer in "Skin"
- Scotch tape
- Lorac PRO 2 palette:
- "Buff" eyeshadow
- "Charcoal" eyeshadow
- "Black" eyeshadow
- "Lt Brown" eyeshadow
- "Rosé" eyeshadow
- "Silver" eyeshadow
- "Beige" eyeshadow
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro liquid eyeliner
- NYX eyeliner pencil in "SL07 Jet Black"
- Maybelline The Rocket mascara in "Blackest Black"
- Revlon false eyelashes in "99503 Flirty"
- DUO eyelash adhesive in "Dark Tone"
- NYX lipliner in "831 Mauve"
- Wet n Wild Fergie collection lipstick in "A033 Fergie Daily"
- NYX Butter Gloss in "BLG15 Angel Food Fake"
Base done off camera since I did the same as my Foundation Routine, but with different products which were:
- L'oréal Pore Vanisher primer
- Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation in "300 Sand"; applied with a black Beauty Blender.
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in "20 Sand Sable"; applied with the "Tapered kabuki F86" by Sigma Beauty
- Rimmel London Stay Matte "001 Translucent" powder; applied with a Kabuki brush by ELF (eyes, lips and face)
- Tarte bronzer in "Park Ave Princess"; applied with the "Dense blush/powder No 24 brush" by Sonia Kashuk
- Palladio blush in "Chocolait"; applied with the "Bronzing" brush by ELF (eyes, lips and face)
- The balm "Mary-loumanizer" highlighter; apply with the "Deluxe fan brush" by Ecotools.
- Eyebrow pencil in "Dazzling Dark Brown" by Chella
- Maybelline Great lash mascara in "Clear" to set eyebrows in place.
Brushes and Tools Used: (in order of appearance)
- Sigma Beauty tapered blending "E40"
- MAC "219" brush
- MAC "239" brush
- ELF (eyes, lips and face) "Defying eye" brush
- Coastal Scents "BR-C-N02" brush
- MAC "214" brush
- Tweezerman eyelash curler