(ENG) Halloween Makeup: 7 Deadly Sins "Envy"

My favorite time of the year has come: Halloween!
I paired up with 6 beautiful ladies to bring you the 7 Deadly Sins! Muahaha!As you can figure out by the title and the picture of this blog post I am Envy. This was so much fun to create and I love how it turned out, I am so proud of this look! and the best part is that it is really easy to do!!! Isn't amazing?! So don't forget to check out the tutorial for it.
I really encourage you to recreate and share it with me through my social medias with the hash-tag #Makeupbyalex_ (with an underscore "_"at the end) so I can found your pictures.

For a complete list of products and brushes used, click on "Mas información" or "Read more".


Products Used: (in order of appearance)

  • Benefit "That Gal" brightening face primer.
  • Maybelline Age Rewing concealer in "20 Light Pale"
  • Wet n' Wild single eyeshadow in "250B Sugar"
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow primer 
  • ELF (eyes, lips, face) Bright eyeshadow palette
  • L'oréal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner pencil
  • Lorac Front of the line liquid eyeliner in "Black"
  • GOC Glitter in "La Perla"
  • LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
  • AVON eyeliner in "Esmeralda"
  • Noya lipbalm in "Cherry"
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara in "Blackest Black"
  • Kiss false eyelashes in "05"
  • House of Lashes glue 
Brushes Used: (in order of appearance)
  • Black Beauty Blender
  • The Balm "Powder to the people" brush
  • Sephora face countour "133" brush
  • Naked 2 palette brush
  • The Balm "Give crease a chance" brush
  • ELF (eyes, lips, face) "Defying eye" brush
  • LIT brush 
  • Sephora Professionnel "46 concealer" brush
  • Tweezerman eyelash curler

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario