My favorite time of the year has come: Halloween!
I paired up with 6 beautiful ladies to bring you the 7 Deadly Sins! Muahaha!As you can figure out by the title and the picture of this blog post I am Envy. This was so much fun to create and I love how it turned out, I am so proud of this look! and the best part is that it is really easy to do!!! Isn't amazing?! So don't forget to check out the tutorial for it.
I really encourage you to recreate and share it with me through my social medias with the hash-tag #Makeupbyalex_ (with an underscore "_"at the end) so I can found your pictures.
For a complete list of products and brushes used, click on "Mas información" or "Read more".
Products Used: (in order of appearance)
- Benefit "That Gal" brightening face primer.
- Maybelline Age Rewing concealer in "20 Light Pale"
- Wet n' Wild single eyeshadow in "250B Sugar"
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) Bright eyeshadow palette
- L'oréal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner pencil
- Lorac Front of the line liquid eyeliner in "Black"
- GOC Glitter in "La Perla"
- LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
- AVON eyeliner in "Esmeralda"
- Noya lipbalm in "Cherry"
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara in "Blackest Black"
- Kiss false eyelashes in "05"
- House of Lashes glue
Brushes Used: (in order of appearance)
- Black Beauty Blender
- The Balm "Powder to the people" brush
- Sephora face countour "133" brush
- Naked 2 palette brush
- The Balm "Give crease a chance" brush
- ELF (eyes, lips, face) "Defying eye" brush
- LIT brush
- Sephora Professionnel "46 concealer" brush
- Tweezerman eyelash curler