(ENG) High End Haul

Hello everyone! This time I bring you another video, a High End Haul. I bought some things over these past few months and I just wanted to share them with you. I don't usually do these type of videos where I talk in front of the camera because sometimes I feel embarrassed about my accent or the way I pronounce some words. Since its talking right there in the spot its different from doing a voice over where I can do it again and again until I get it right haha (I'm Venezuelan so my first language is Spanish) but I was feeling happy and careless so there you have it! I apologize if I mispronounced some words or if I didn't make sense; I was a little nervous so bare with me while I get use to doing videos like this one! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy.

For a complete list of products mentioned in this video click on "Read More" or "Más Información".



Products Mentioned: (in order of appearance) 
  • House of Lashes False eyelashes glue:
    • Clear lash glue
    • Dark lash glue
  • MAC Fix Plus
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish bronzer in "Give me Sun"
  • Laura Geller Baked Gelatto Swirl Iluminator in "Gilded Honey"
  • LORAC Pro Matte Palette 
  • LORAC Pro Plus Fiber Mascara
  • Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
  • Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray
  • Boscia Konjac Cleasing Sponge with Complexion Clearing Clay
  • Marc Jacobs Light Filtering Contour Palette in "40 Mirage Filter"
  • Too Faced Born this Way foundation in "Honey"
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Power
  • Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
  • Makeup Forever primer:
    • Primer "2 Smoothing"
    • Primer "3 Hydrating"
  • Makeup Forever bronzer in "30M"
  • Origins Super Spot Remover 
  • Sephora Cream Lip Stain:
    • Lip stain in "Marvelous Mauve"
    • Lip stain in "Blackberry Sorbet"
    • Lip stain in "Cherry Blossom"
  • Sephora Rouge Infusion in "19 Peony"
  • NARS VIB Rouge Birthday Gift
    • Larger than Life long-wear eyeliner in "Via Veneto"
    • Satin Lip Pencil in "Rikugien"
    • Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Cruella"
  • Buxom eyeshadows:
    • Matte Eyeshadow in "Mix & Mingle"
    • Matte Eyeshadow in "Invite Only"
    • Matte Eyeshadow in "Filthy Rich"
    • Shimmery Eyeshadow in "Champagne Buzz"
    • Shimmery Eyeshadow in "Mink Magnet"
    • Shimmery Eyeshadow in "Bold Bling"
  • Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleasing Oil sample
  • Becca x Jaclyn Hill highlight in "Champagne Pop"

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario