Hey guys! So I went shopping a couple of weeks ago and got a neon yellow eyeliner and felt immediately inspired; so today I bring a tutorial for a dark smokey eye with the most awesome pop of color ever!
I adore how this one turned out! I felt to edgy! I hope you enjoy it and feel free to recreate it but don't forget to tag me with the hash-tag #MakeupbyAlex_ (with an underscore at the end)
For a complete list of products and brushes used in this video, click "Read More" or "Más Información".
Products Used: (in order of appearance)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion.
- Too Faced "Chocolate Bar" palette:
- "White Chocolate" eyeshadow
- "Salted Caramel" eyeshadow
- "Milk Chocoalte" eyeshadow
- "Semi-Sweet" eyeshadow
- "Triple Fugde" eyeshadow
- NYX cosmetics "Tres Jolie" eyeliner pencil in "Pitch Black"
- L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim liquid eyeliner in "Intense Black"
- NYX cosmetics Vivid Brights Liner in "Vivid Halo"
- Benefit cosmetics "They're Real" mascara in "Black"
- House of Lashes clear lash glue
- Ardell Natural lashes in "Demi Pixies"
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi iluminating primer
- L'Oreal True Match foundation in "N 5.5"
- L.A Girl Pro conceal HD concealer in "Creamy Beige"
- ELF cosmetics HD undereye setting powder
- Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in "001 Transparent"
- Too Faced bronzer in "Chocolate Soleil"
- ELF cosmetics blush palette in "Dark"
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato swirl illuminator in "Gilded Honey"
- Palladio lip liner in "Gingerbread"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton"
Brushes & Tools Used: (in order of appearance)
- Sigma Beauty "E40" brush
- Sephora Professionnel "Crease 10" brush
- Sigma Beauty "E45" brush
- MAC cosmetics "239" brush
- Coastal Scents "BR-C-N02" brush
- Tarte eyelash curler
- Ulta Beauty Lash applicator
- Random Beauty sponge (Beauty blender "dupe")
- Bare Minerals "Seamless Shaping & Finish" brush
- Sonia Kashuk "No. 29" brush
- Morphe brushes "M501" brush